Monday 18 August 2008

Sofa', So Good..... not


I was sat up last night watching Lee Evans Live 2005 in Wales (I Sky +'ed it the other night when it was on), normally I like to watch stuff like that when I have someone else with me, otherwise I don't tend to enjoy it so much, ya know what its like, you feel strange laughing your head off when you're all on your own. But Lee Evans is the type of Comedian that you can quite happily watch on your lonesome, and I have to say......... my sides were aching come the end of it. By this time it was nearing 2am, I was very tired and feeling quite cold too, time for bed I thought. So I turned the TV off with every intention of crawling to bed....... then I woke up at 8am, in the same position I had fallen to sleep (sat up). Not only was I freezing cold, I was as stiff as a Nun's crutch........ a rare and fantabulous start to Monday morning. Suffice to say, I havn't quite felt up to doing much today, luckily the kids slept out so I didn't have to suffer the torment of being tormented untill they came home at about 2pm (I love them really, just not when I have spent the night snoring in an upright position). Utopia is only 2 weeks away now, I can almost taste the sweet freedom and tranquility lol.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Lee Evans = King of All, and he's even better live!

Posh Totty said...

Yuk I hate falling asleep on the sofa too :o(