Sunday 5 October 2008

Duck Soup With A Side Serving Of Conkers

We went to the local park today, it made a nice change and the weather was absolutely glorious, albeit a bit cold, the kids really enjoyed themselves and I think the Ducks did too :)
Our Katie ended up skidding down a muddy hill on her bum, and consequently got a little bit mucky, but it all added to the fun......... a mucky kid is a happy kid hehe.


We got home with pocket fulls of conkers, once they have dried out I will introduce the kids to a conker match ;)


I went to Gala Bingo on Friday night just gone and won me £400 smackers, so all in all, its been a really good weekend.


I'm sporting a new hair do too, I really like it, its made me feel refreshed.
Enjoy the pics :)











4 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Awwww fab pics, looks like you all had fun, I took lil man conkering a few days ago too, its a fab time of year (other than the cold)

Well done on your win, what are you going to spend your winnings on?

Posh Totty said...

I forgot to say, your hair looks lovely, it really suits you like that :o)

Lynzi_Loo said...

Cheers :) I gave my Nana some money towards her holiday and gave some to my Brother....... you gotta share the wealth havnt you lol (I'm hoping they remember me if they win the lottery ;-P)

Anonymous said...

I had a duck attack me once...now I never visit a lake without a baseball bat.

Looks as if the kids had a ball!