Sunday 17 August 2008

*Puke!!*

I caught the Dog doing one of the most unholy of unholy things yesterday (no, not trying to hump one of the kids before you ask). I was in the kitchen and I heard Cameron shout from the garden "Mam!, Lassie is having a poo!", so I thought "yeah, erm......big deal?", but no no, I had heard Cameron wrong, Lassie wasn't having a poo........ Lassie was eating her poo!........ BLAH! *gag*, I had to force her to stop eating it too *shudders*. I mean, whats going on when your Dog starts eating its own shite??...... should I even bother to buy Dog food for her anymore?, suppose I could just leave her to it, let her eat her own waste and own the worlds first recycled Dog........ doing my bit for the environment and all that.

2 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Ewwwwww!!! rather you than me :oP lol

Dan said...

Sally has a buffet in the form of the cat litter tray... Have NO idea why she does it - maybe it's the delicate fragrance, or the prospect of a warm meal ;)